Kinesio are pleased to announce the launch of Kinesio Tex Gold FP.
Kinesio’s new, highly innovative and enhanced tape has been developed by Dr Kenzo Kase, the founder of the Kinesio Taping Method. The new tape combines innovation with the very latest research and technology to provide a cutting-edge therapeutic tape.
What are the new features and benefits of Kinesio Tex Gold FP?
- Higher Grade Cotton – the tape is lighter, more comfortable and has improved breathability
- Micro -Grip Adhesion - gives better grip and hold
- Patented Finger Print Technology – greater ‘stickiness’ and breathability with less adhesive
- Nano Touch Stimulation – stimulation to the cells of the epidermis and underlying areas, which will be more effective at stimulating tissues during the healing process.
- New colour – available in white in both single and clinic rolls, as well as existing colours – beige, blue, black and pink.
Higher grade quality cotton is used in an innovative new weave process which blends and weaves the cotton and spandex (elastic) to produce a tape which is lighter, more comfortable and with improved breathability. The tape feels lighter on the skin, while still firmly supporting muscles and joints and providing the same elastic recoil strength. The tape remains latex free and hypoallergenic.
Micro-Grip adhesion is achieved through an advanced Deep Set manufacturing process where the adhesive is set into the fabric, rather than just lying on the surface. When combined with the patented Finger Print technology – the finger print adhesive design on the tape - the result is better grip, hold and ‘stickiness’, but with less actual adhesive on the surface area, improving breathability and comfort.
Kinesio Tex Gold FP is designed to mimic gentle human touch, whilst providing a more effective grip. The new patented FP tape provides Nano Touch stimulation to the cells of the epidermis and underlying areas, which will be more effective at stimulating tissues during the healing process.
Kinesio Tex Gold FP is also available in white as well as the usual standard colours - beige, blue, black and pink – in both single rolls (5cm x 5m) and Clinic rolls (5cm x 31.5m). Wide rolls (7.5cm x 5m) are available in beige.
Available now from our online shop – www.kinesiotaping.co.uk or through our approved partners.
TRY THE NEW TAPE TODAY
KINESIO TEX GOLD FP
CUTTING-EDGE TECHNOLOGY FOR SPORTS INJURIES AND LYMPHOEDEMA