Our policy is 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned.
* Gift cards
* Downloadable software products
* Some health and personal care items
If you want to return, or exchange, an item send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and wait for a reply (within 5 working days) before sending your item to us. To complete your return, we will require a receipt or proof of purchase and LOT/Batch number from the packaging (where applicable). Please do not send your purchase directly back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
* Books with obvious signs of use
* CD, DVD, software that has been opened.
* Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
* Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain time period (approx 10 working days). Please be aware that some external payment providers can then take up to 30 days to credit funds back to an account or card
Late or Missing Refunds
- If you think you haven’t received your refund yet, first check your bank or Paypal account. Then contact your card company, it may take some time before a refund is officially posted to your account.
Alternatively, contact your bank or Paypal. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com or telephone 0191 2877008.
Sale items (if applicable)
- Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and wait for a reply from our sales team (within 5 working days) before sending your item to us.
- If requested, to return your product, you should mail it to: Kinesio UK, Cobalt 3.1, Cobalt Business Park, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE27 0QJ, United Kingdom.
- Unless otherwise agreed, you will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. Unless otherwise agreed, if you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for an exchanged or replacement product to reach you, may vary.
- If you are shipping an item over £25, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We can’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.